Welcome to the National Market Exchange (NMEX). The Platform is highly interactive with a significant amount of automated marketing and community media features. While much of the Portal is open, full and more effective use requires registering. Posting information requires registration. Registering also allows Users to freely accumulate valuable NMEX Userpoints. By registering you agree to the terms of membership. After registering setup your personal Dashboard to organize content most important to you. Again, welcome to the NMEX Portal and thank you for registering.
Categories: Computers Software & Information Technology, Consumer Goods & Business Products & Services, Education Research & Innovation, Finance & Investments, Professional Services, Publishing & Media
0/10 stars (0 votes)
NMEX Business Client Services (NBCS) are specially contracted, and professional services beyond the services and functions generally available through the NMEX Portal & Platform.
NMEX Business Client Service Areas
(As may legally and jurisdictionally be required, some of the following services are provided through independently licensed & registered Professionals)
- NMEX Business Operations Analysis
- NMEX Business Marketing Analysis
- Marketing Solutions & Campaigns
- Advertising Designs & Programming
- Commercial Graphics, Audio & Video
- Legal Services
- Accounting & Auditing Services
- Investment Banking Support Services (SEC, FINRA, Federal, State, & International Regulatory Filings & Processing)
- Financial, Investment, Tax Planning, & Consultation
- Information Technology Management
- NMEX Portal IT Specialist Support
- Executive Administration Program
NMEX Business Client Services are designed to support operational activities such as entity structuring, management, marketing, advertising, legal, accounting, clearing house, and investment banking functions for enterprises seeking to become Wall Street Friendly, Globally Scalable (WFGS), and interested in obtaining and maintaining public company status.
Attributes of a Wall Street Friendly Globally Scalable (WFGS) Company
- WFGS capable company & operational structure
- Public Company Status and Traded Shares
- Significant Intellectual Property holdings
- Involved in Technology Transfer
- WFGS capable Executive Administration
- State of the Art Information Technology Management
- State of the Art Internet Marketing Management
- State of the Art Public Relations Management
- Connections to Wall Street
- Connections to International Trade Organizations
- Strong Government Contracting capacity
- Strong Joint Venture and M&A capabilities Strong Investment capabilities
NMEX utilizes a team of professionally licensed consultants and highly experienced entrepreneurs in providing these services to its business clientele.
NMEX also provides business and enterprise infrastructural support and services designed to assist International Companies, and Minority Owned Businesses in developing Wall Street friendly and scalable operations.
Services are performed and quoted on a case by case basis determined by the needs of the client. There is a minimum consultation fee of $350. Listed Company subscribers to NMEX receive a 25% reduction on NMEX Business Client Fees. Periodically there are opportunities to receive reductions on these Fees through the NMEX Discount Voucher System, and through use of NMEX User Points (Nupits).
Clients seeking NMEX business Clients Services must provide NMEX with information about their Business operations and requirements. They can do this online with the NMEX Business Review Application. Two analytical reports are available, the NMEX Business Operations Analysis, and the NMEX Business Marketing Analysis. These analytical reports provide a review specific to the Client's business structure & operations, and marketing needs and cost $350 each. One or both of these reports will usually be required before NMEX will perform any Business Client Services.
Potential clients should also register and complete their profile on the NMEX Portal and contact NMEX Business Client Services for further information at (772) 597-2300, or email us at email@example.com.
NMEX Services & Projects
NMEX Business Client Services
NMEX Subscription Services
Information Technology Management
Online Marketing Management
NMEX Media Network
NMEX Featured Showcase
Entertainer & Artist Showcase (NEAS)
Amateur Athlete Showcase (NAAS)
Contracting & Joint Venture System (JVPMS)
NMEX UserPoint System (NUPS)